- 71% of European GPs feel the business environment in Europe will be better in 2021.
- 84% of respondents considered national government recovery policies were supportive.
- Asked to name concerns, 31% of respondents named high valuations as their 1st choice, with 56% expecting valuations to increase.
- Pharma and technology sectors fare best on the attractiveness scale for both Growth and Buyout GPs
- 97% of European GPs are more inclined to invest into their domestic market than beyond.
- An overwhelming 82% of European GPs believe that PE will raise its game in ESG because of the pandemic.
- Only 30% of respondents feel that PE makes a positive enough contribution to issues around poverty and inequality, rising just slightly to 42% on matters of diversity representation.