Become a Speaker
Welcome to the IPEM Paris 2023 Speaker submissions page!
If you’re a thought leader in the private capital industry, we invite you to submit your application to speak at our premier event where deals are made, partnerships are formed, and the future of the private equity industry is shaped. Each year, you are numerous to apply in order to become a speaker, and each year we are excited to select passionate experts on the private equity market.
Take your chance!
HOW IT WORKS
As soon as you can!
While you cannot apply to a specific session, you can still let us know which topics interest you the most, using the form below.
We review it
Only quality required!
After you send your application, our team will review it carefully to provide you with the best possible answer as quickly as we can.
We let you know
At IPEM, we offer everyone the chance to speak, but sometimes it may not be feasible. Therefore, we strive to do our best to help become the next speaker.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Content is richer when it comes from within. Speakers give meaning to conferences and make them more relatable.
- You’ll have the opportunity to share knowledge and experience with influential professionals and investors from around the world.
- A chance to network with other industry leaders and gain valuable insights into the latest trends and innovations in the private equity market.
- The ability to help shape the future of private equity by sharing unique perspectives and ideas.
- The excitement of being selected as a speaker at a premier event in the industry.
- The opportunity to visit and experience the beautiful city of Paris.
- Your name
- Contact information
- Preferred topic of interest
- Bio and summary of your experience in the industry
Once you have submitted your application, our team will check it as soon as you can.
To ensure is align with our conference themes and meet our high standards for content and delivery, please read the following rules:
1. The preferred topics should be relevant to the private capital industry and aligned with our conference themes.
2. The applicant should have relevant experience and knowledge in the industry (have you ever talked in front of a camera, in a panel, etc., and what is your most relevant experience?).
3. To promote diversity and provide equal opportunities to all, we will prioritize the following groups at IPEM:
- International profiles (non-French).
- Women in Private Equity (gender diversity).
- New faces and names at IPEM.
4. All submissions must be received by May 18th, and any incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
THEY WERE SPEAKERS
Ariane DE ROTHSCHILD
EDMOND DE ROTHSCHILD
OAKTREE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
INTERMEDIATE CAPITAL GROUP
BRIDGE FUNDS MANAGEMENT
CAISSE DES DÉPÔTS ET CONSIGNATIONS