- The current world context and travel restrictions have put a damper on business meetings and networking.
- The US elections are coming up and the outcome will obviously affect the market.
- This will be covered through 2 events:
EU GPs / US LPs Meetup
What will be the opportunities in European mid-market post Covid? Will EU Private Equity keep its attractiveness for US LPs? Will US LPs change their views on Europe? What opportunities will arrive from the situation? Is the European tech scene finally mature enough?
US GPs / EU LPs Meetup
What will the US economy look like after the elections? What could elections change for US Private Equity and especially the midmarket? What will be the hottest opportunities post-elections? How do US PE firms feel about the growing scrutiny surrounding the industry?
It’s back! Since our last Digital Meetup was a huge success, we wanted to do it again. It’s time to get the ball rolling for when the world opens back up.
- For high-profile LPs and GPs, invitation-only courtesy digital event
- Maximum 20 participants in the virtual room – 50% LPs and 50% GPs
- The session is coordinated by 3-5 hosts with IPEM support
- Traditional IPEM atmosphere: energetic, efficient, comfortable
- Invitation-only: join the waitlist